West Indies vs England 2019 Live Streaming, ENG v WI 1st ODI Playing XI Dream11 Winner Prediction

Brief Guide of Watching England tour of West Indies 2019 & Other Related Updates:

England vs West Indies 1st ODI match will be played at Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados. Get all the updates on watching the England Vs West Indies live streaming of the today’s match of England tour of West Indies. The match will be played on 20th February 2019 on Wednesday at 11:00 AM Local. The live streaming of England vs West Indies, ENG Vs WI 1st ODI match can be watched from official sites given hereunder.

England Vs West Indies Cricket Series live: Live match can be watched online on Sonyliv for free. Other users can scroll to GTV, Sony ten 3 live, as per all timings. West Indies Vs England 2019 live scores ODI live streaming of match can be seen on our other pages.

The cricket match between England vs West Indies today has started now, we will be updating a live score widget on our pages of live cricket score by 321 sports soon. Continue reading the page to know all our updates on West Indies vs England 2019 Live Streaming, ENG v WI 1st ODI Playing XI Dream11 Winner Prediction.

ENG vs WI Live Streaming 1st ODI


Today’s Match Details:

Match: ENG Vs WI Live 1st ODI Series Match
Day & Date: Wednesday, 20 Feb 2019
Timings: 11:00 AM GMT
Cricket Stadium: Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados

England Vs West Indies 1st ODI Match live can be watched online on Sonyliv App, in tv on Sony ten, sony espn, Gazi TV in England will show the live telecast of the WI vs ENG match, Super Sport for South Africa, Geo Super or PTV Sports in Pakistan, Willow TV in the USA & for the UK it’s Sky Sports Cricket, Sky Sports HD/ Ten Sports for other countries.

Must check: Crictime Live Cricket Streaming 2019 (ENG VS WI LATEST)

India & Subcontinent: Sony Ten/Sony espn
West Indies: SKY Sport WI
UK: Sky Sports Cricket
South Africa: SuperSport
Canada: ATN Cricket Plus (Asian Television Network), CBN
USA: Willow TV, Hotstar
MENA: OSN Sports Cricket HD
England: Gazi TV (GTV)

ENG Vs WI ODI Live Scores

England Vs West Indies 2019 live scores alongwith commentary can be got online for free.

Best website to get live score is Cricbuzz. Other site we recommend to our users to get ENG vs WI live score is Espn Cricinfo site.

Users can also check livecricketscore.today for more updates.

England Vs West Indies Squads

The ENG vs WI playing xi will be picked from the squad given below. Dream11 cricket players can enjoy winning free unlimited cash by some skills of cricket. You need to pick the best players

England: Probable XI: Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood

West Indies: Probable XI: Chris Gayle, Nicholas Pooran, Shai Hope, Darren Bravo, Shimron Hetmeyer, Jason Holder, Rovman Powell, Ashley Nurse, Devendra Bishoo/Alzarri Joseph, Oshane Thomas and Kemar Roach

Go to the above links if you want to Watch ENG Vs WI Live Streaming today’s cricket match by Sony ten, SonyLiv, GTV & Hotstar. Hope You enjoy today’s 1st ODI match between England Vs West Indies from the cricket series of England tour of West Indies 2019. Catch the live ball to ball score updates here.

ENG VS WI Dream11

ENG vs WI dream11 updates are also given here. If you don’t know what is ENG vs WI dream11 then go to our article at Dream11 cricket updates.

ENG vs WI Winner Prediction: England winning chances: 65%, West Indies winning chances: 30%, 5% chances are for match tie/draw/cancel today.

ENG v WI playing xi will be selected from above given England vs West Indies squads of ENG tour to WI 2019.

England tour of West Indies 2019 Live Streaming, ENG Vs WI Live Cricket Scores live video can watch here. The live broadcast for 1st ODI series live streaming timing is quite various to all countries. Still, you can refresh the Page & watch live today’s ODI series live cricket score.

Hope you liked our post on West Indies vs England 2019 Live Streaming, ENG v WI 1st ODI Playing XI Dream11 Winner Prediction, stay tuned with us for more updates of ENG vs WI live streaming.

ENG vs WI Live Streaming online can only be watched from the official sites. We don’t support illegal piracy streaming on our site 321 Sports. We strongly recommend you to check hotstar star sports live page or Crictime live cricket streaming page in order to know more about how to watch ENG vs WI live streaming online in your country.

Share this post of West Indies vs England 2019 Live Streaming, ENG v WI 1st ODI Playing XI Dream11 Winner Prediction with your friends. Keep checking 321 Sports for more updates on ENG vs WI Live Streaming.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *